What this channel is trying to say?  

RSS
whatwhat
(@whatwhat)

Hi, 

First of all, thank you strangerthanfiction for making this site, this is awesome. 

Today I would like to ask for opinions on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmt5LlxFlX7_NlB0fvEXRjg/videos

I exposed a lot of movie and event symbolism. But the videos dont really tell the meaning of certain words and numbers. Being one of those: Sirius, 88, 1111, and dog. The 33 I know its a reference to masonry. The mirror reference in movies implies soul duality? Dark personality traits?

For example on his most recent video "It's time to get SIRIUS about Climate Change!", what's the point of the media to say serious and imply or subconsciously plant it to be sirius? What's the point in that? 

Thanks! Look forward to the growth of the community to we share and learn from each other.

Posted : 10/08/2019 12:39 am

Glad you like the site, but I haven`t really put my time into researching such topics. However, I do remember watching an interesting video called "Michael Jordan Illuminati 23 Sirius", I think you`d be interested, It touched a lot of hidden 'planetary' and cosmological meanings surrounding us in everyday life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2019 9:51 am
Share:

Please Login or Register