Combating the Censorship  

RSS
Chrisdt95
(@chrisdt95)

On December 10th is now legally allowed to take down channels without warning if they are not monetized. We are seeing a trend here where eventually the whole internet will be censored of this information and the only way we will be able to spread it is from person to person. After I awakened a year and a half ago, I gave my life to Christ and I serve him every day by collecting information and putting it into this folder. This folder is a 3.5Gb Folder exposing every agenda that the elite have planned out. I understand that people will be skeptical about clicking a random link off the internet or even downloading a file that they have no idea about. That is why I saved it to Microsoft OneDrive, so you can look through it before you decide to download it. YouTube will be the first platform to take us down and other platforms will follow suit. I encourage my brothers and sisters to download this and spread as far and wide as possible before all the information is gone. StrangerThanFiction please spread this to your channel as a last ditch effort before they delete you off YouTube. Please don't let my work go to waste.

1drv.ms = OneDrive.Microsoft

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq9yH0dpzeb8bGMphGXMHopxq0k?e=yXeh73

Posted : 27/11/2019 7:09 pm
Jwalk0
(@jwalk0)

Downloading now, thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2019 4:16 am

I have this drive saved Chris, thank you for everything you shared in it, very useful information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2020 4:54 pm
Share:

Please Login or Register