Community Poll- Sha...

Community Poll- Shape of the Earth  

RSS
Revrant
(@revrant)

I am curious to get a feel for the Stranger Than Fiction community. 

Is the earth: 

• Spherical
  • Flat
  • Indeterminable 

Posted : 09/08/2019 6:24 pm
Topic Tags

Well as long as it gets you saved it doesn`t matter in my opinion, that`s what I think at least, because from how I understand, is that such topics tend to divide people into groups and argue about it who`s right and who`s wrong, when in fact the bigger picture is that this is exactly what the enemy wants - to divide and conquer, and if so, how can we focus on the main goal when 2 groups are constantly fighting. In the end the Earth could be square, I could care less 🤗 Hope I answered your question.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2019 8:54 pm
sasser
(@sasser)

It's hard to say exactly the size and shape since i haven't observed all of it for myself. NASA clearly does a lot of trickery so can't be trusted. But my honest opinion is that it's neither and both, not either or. But, if it is round or round-ish, it's a LOT bigger than we've been told. It does appear we are in a fixed position with the sun and moon equal size and distance rotating around us. I feel that the knowledge of who, what,  where and when we are has been so occulted from us that even our spiritual texts only scratch the surface of how intentional and important our existence is. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2019 1:27 pm
Boone
(@boone)

@stf

This was the furthest thing from answering the question as possible. But to be fair, the question was stupid from the beginning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2019 8:30 pm
Boone
(@boone)

I think the whole flat earth thing is dying out. I'd just let it rest.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2019 8:32 pm
Share:

Please Login or Register